- Check AOS Service is running under an active domain user (domain\username)
- Workflow website and workflow application pool are having the same .NET Business Connector user name Identity (and of course, this should be an active domain user)
- You added the workflow website (http://servername:portnumber/DynamicsAXWorkflow50 for example) to the trusted sites in Internet Options of AOS server
- Run the following on the Workflow server:
- After checking above points and then perform the following steps
Ø Start a command prompt.
Ø Locate and then change to the directory that contains the Adsutil.vbs file. (By default, this directory is C:\Inetpub\Adminscripts.)
Ø Type the following command, and then press ENTER:cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/NTAuthenticationProviders “NTLM”
Ø To verify that the NtAuthenticationProviders metabase property is set to NTLM, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
cscript adsutil.vbs get w3svc/NTAuthenticationProviders
NTAuthenticationProviders : (STRING) "NTLM"
After completing above procedure successfully then please take a restart of Ax and IIS service and then workflow infrastructure configuration wizard will work fine.